1. Drink more water. JUST DO IT!
2. Move More. GET ACTIVE!
3. Try to exercise EVERY Day!
4. Don’t Smoke! Its bad for your Health and…..IT KILLS YOU!
5. Eat Fruit & Vegetables. At least 2 pieces of fruit and 2 to 3 cups of vegetables.
6. Cut down on Fat. Especially Animal fat. Fat is stuff that makes us FAT!
7. Eat junk food in moderation. Take away once a week is fine!
8. Alcohol in moderation. 1 – 2 drinks each day, not 14 every Friday and Saturday night.
9. Lift Weights to keep your muscles and bones strong!
10. Be nice to people. Smile more and give more of yourself and your things to others, not just the people you know and like.
Just $1.00 per day for your first 30 days + half price access key when you sign up for a 12 month membership or longe....
The purpose of strength training is to stimulate a muscle so that it will adapt to become stronger. This will help to....
Not all weight training exercises are functional to everyday living. Exercise selection and prescription has commonly....